Terms of Services
Any potential use of the information, products and services of the company or BrainPulse Technologies Pvt Limited by a visitor or a vendor is regulated by below listed terms of services:
- In order to use any of the information or related material displayed on the website, you must agree to the terms imposed by the website.
- The website and its associated contents, graphics, images and information are the sole property of the BrainPulse Technologies Pvt Limited and protected by worldwide copyright laws. BrainPulse neither breaches any copyright regulation impounded by the authorities nor endorses any such attempt.
- Being a business entity, company extends a transparent business relationships and protocols with its global customers and business associates. Many a times organization involves in joint ventures or partnerships with other business entities of similar interests. Company here by clarifies that these associations only indicate a business bond and not a legal relationship.
- Website makes use of third party contents and resources at several occasions. It’s however clarified that in no manner BrainPulse authenticates the reliability of the information provided by these vendors and if you leave to the external links you do it at your own risk.
- BrainPulse and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall not be responsible or liable of any direct or indirect damage by using the content material published in the third party links.
- Despite constant updates on the website, we can’t escape a possibility of inaccuracies and other content errors on the website. Users are however requested to notify us about any such ambiguity on the website.
- BrainPulse has all the authority to change, update or remove any point quoted in the terms and conditions at any moment of time. Company also has all the rights to alter, suspend or delete any of the sections of the website without any prior notification.
- As a user you are strictly liable to accept the terms and conditions of the website. Your business association with the company services shall be terminated if you violate any of terms quoted above.